DWTS Season 27: Week 9 - Finale

The final night of the season. 2 nights having to be wrapped up into one this year.

Most memorable dance is first with some other dances sprinkled in. 

Alexis. Really didn't feel like an Argentine tango. And too smiley for both the dance and that song choice. I'll give her the scores. 

Bobby. Still really bad. Too high.

Ah, sexy girl dance interlude. 

I think that dance by Sharna and Artem is the goal for my next relationship, whenever that may be.

Joe. I appreciate the shirtless men, but Val marking the cha cha is far better than anyone else in that floor.

Evanna. Good body contact. Some kicks seemed to be a bit shortened. I'll give her the scores.

And now for the sexy men interlude. 

Milo. Still a bit gumby-ish. Kinda works for this dance. I'll give him the scores.

Good dancing, even with a few funky camera choices. 

Juan Pablo. Singing and dancing, but not at the same time. Nice tone to his voice.

Tinashe. Thank you for the sexy men again. Can I have that dress?

Freestyle round. 

Alexis. Something was missing for me... Not surprised by the scores, guess I'll give it to her, but I don't know if that was 10s.

John. Celebrity #2to sing tonight.

Bobby. He really didn't do much. Props to Demarcus for lifting him? Way too high.

Milo. The first one of the night I liked. I agree with the scores.

Evanna. Cute. Very colorful. I had no idea that song was by Bjork. I'll give her the scores.

Winner is Bobby. 

Uh... Why? Did he really have that big a fan base? 

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

A bit of ADD

Another blanket