This is going to take a while...

So my bathroom is finally getting redone, but that means I'm temporarily back at my parents. I left my lamp so photo lighting is going to be a bit subpar for a while. Also scratched a cuticle and broke several nails during the move...
So, I knew knitting something would take longer than the equivalent crochet, but didn't think it would be this slow. Thankfully the 2nd repeat seems to have taken less time. But I still have 9 more to go.


Good news, lots more Clyde photos. I've been here two days and he's still unsure of what to make of me being in his house this long.



So far he's only on my bed (on the afghan that I have repeatedly said was not his) when I'm not home.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket