Change of project

So I was on the 2nd to last row of the previous project and realized I messed up 2 rows down. Not something I could fudge, so I put it away because I'm still undecided about buying a new ball, or starting over with a smaller hook...
So I turned to knitting. This afghan kit has been in my possession since 2015. It's rated intermediate and is working up with only a few bumps in the road. (And if I mess up a knit/purl I can always flip with with a hook rather than completely frog.)



I was sitting on the floor putting something together for my parents so Clyde was watching me from the chair. At the time, he was looking at my mom during a moment of distraction.


And latest dragon.


Comments

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

DWTS season 16: week 8