A finish, some progress, and an idea

I finished the Study of Planet Earth CAL. Yay! Another project done.


However I did buy the yarn this year. After putting my last bit of stash in my craft closet (of doom) I'm pretty sure I have more than I started the year with. Oh well. Plenty of time to catch up on some things before the end of the year with the way my job search is going.

And this is progress on my friend's afghan.


However the temp climbed up and this one is getting a bit large so back to cross stitching.


So, I made a facebook page for my Lilla Rose business. I've been thinking, they make good shawl pins. Use one to keep your shawl on at a wedding, then when you warm up from dancing, pin your hair up. Hehe.

No nibbles on the job front quite yet, despite the increased views on my LinkedIn. Might start looking for places to be a vendor, assuming they don't have a big upfront cost.

Comments

  1. Congrats on the finish. Love the colors you've used. Great progress on your stitching too. Good luck on the job hunt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

Page 1 finished