DWTS Season 28: Week 3

It's movie night!

They enlisted extra dancers for the opening number. Nice homage to Busby Berkeley.

Lauren. Decent. The song and the cut of her skirt was distracting to me. Seemed a bit soft. A bit high. 

Hannah. Uh what was Alan doing at the Bachelorette party? As for the dance, no hips. Too much spinning. Too high.

Karamo. A bit too many bounces at the beginning and then was rather flat footed the rest of the dance. I'll give him the scores.

Ally. I saw hips, mostly in side to side movements. Didn't really see the hips in walks, what few there were. Still a little too much spinning. I agree with the scores.

BB-8! 

Ray. While he's disappointed he had to drop out, Rashad did a much better job with that dance. 

James. Pretty, but no hips. Everything else was decent. I agree with the scores.

Kate. It was a basic Quickstep. She seemed too careful for the first half in hold. I'll give her the scores, but a bit high. 

Lamar. Somehow he made Peta hop during the chasses...he did better when he wasn't actually doing cha cha. Too high.

Sailor. Oh look it's Vlad. That was probably the happiest tango I've ever seen. I agree with the scores.

Kel. Everything just looked a bit off. A bit jerky at times, too still others. Bit high.

Sean. Oi. Good thing they had so many people around them. Too high.

Bottom 2 are Kel and Lamar. Who's voting for Sean?

And going home is only Ray. Which I knew from the beginning because of the rules. 

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket