CAL and SAL only this week

Just finished part 4 of Lanarte's Mystery SAL. Pictures of parts 2-4 below.




This took all week minus Monday which was for the Wonderland CAL. My second cake had a longer color in the middle making my navy ends off. Still debating to rip and take two rows out, leave it, or make the sides uneven by doing two more rows. Either way, the tassels are the last part tomorrow.


Also finished adding complete and in progress projects to that page, at least ones that I've posted about since I started this blog in 2012 (8 years!). A few I'm still deciding whether they should be wips or finished. Also I don't have ornaments listed. That would take up too much space.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

DWTS season 16: week 8