Look books!

Books have appeared on page 2 of Once Upon a Fairytale.


 I also finished part 4 of the Wonderland Wrap CAL.


And since my Mystery SAL kit came Friday, I started stitching that. Managed to get part 1 done. Part 5 comes out Friday so hopefully part 5 of the Wrap doesn't take too long so I can get back to OUaF at some point this week.

Don't know if anyone noticed, but I redid my 'pages' on my blog. I replaced my stash list page with projects. It should be more neatly organized and not have so many broken links. I started with in progress ones that I've worked on since I started my blog. I will continue to update with other WIPs, finished, and the rest of my stash.

Also did some organizing/inventorying of my cross stitch fabrics. I pulled out my "bag of fabric" and made a list of the sizes.


I have a better idea of the hand-dyed ones and hopefully can pair them with some no background pieces (Rudolph and Purple Dragon come to mind). I also made a plan as to what patterns could fit on the 25/28 ct lugana I had. I have 29, plus space two spaces I'm not sure which pattern I want to stitch. I have a 9x13" and 8.5x24" piece that I don't have anything small enough, yet. Might take some that I was going to stitch on 18 ct that don't have blends

Also have a FQ of cream lugana, not sure if I bought it for something specific or if it was on clearance.


Comments

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

Page 1 finished