Happy new year!
Happy new year to all. And a happy birthday to me. I figure I should post my new years resolutions. Last year's was to lose 10 lbs. I managed to lose 15. Go me. 1. Lose another 10 lbs. 2. Finish at least one cross-stitch project that I have in my stash. 3. organize my craft closet. Yeah... That closet. Suggestions would be great. Projects startedjust before the new year were a new latin dress that I believe I mentioned in my previous post and the dimensions kit 'Frederick'. Right now neither looks like much so no pictures. I'll take a picture of the dress when it looks a bit more than just an unfinished bathing suit.




Looks like you'll be finished with Fred in no time!
ReplyDeleteLooking good on both the dress and the cross stitch. My Fred is not nearly so far along. Keep up the good work!!
ReplyDelete