Sunday, August 12, 2012

A restart



I have restarted my 'insanity piece' on 18ct aida. So much better. In a little under a week, I finished the 20 rows I had previously completed and added four additional ones. There's still a lot of thread on the back but not so tightly woven that I'm having trouble getting the needle through.

On the dance front, yes I realize I don't post about this aspect a lot, I'm participating in an interstudio competition next week. Somehow I've managed to be dancing with four different partners. That should be interesting. I don't know if I'll bring any video or photos back but at least it's a chance for me to try out the routines I've been working on.

1 comment:

  1. Progress looks good you have to be happy when you are stitching so glad you changed the fabric

    ReplyDelete