Finish and stash

Not much more done with the cross-stitch. But I only work on it a day or two.


I finished two things. First is the Sun Blossom Mandala Doily.


And I just finished this one about 10 minutes ago, 'Yes, Yes Shawl' made with Red Heart's Unforgettable in Tidal.


Still working on this shawl. Got a little stuck because of an error. Will have to redo the last 3 rows.


Then here's part 1 of the stash I ordered Sunday. All cotton except for the blue cashmere/linen on the top left and the silks to the right of that. And all fingering/lace weight except for the purple DK at the top right.



And the sewing patterns. 64, whittled down from 82 I believe. At some point this week, I'll put them on my pinterest board.


Back to work on some things I've already started before beginning something with my new yarn.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.