SFS2015A - set up

Welcome to another year of Stitch from Stash. Some rules have changed. First, there is no exemption month. So no crazy November spending spree without a gift card. Second, You add money to the budget when you complete something. Those are the two that are most important to me.

I have way too many projects as it is. Therefore, to not be picking from a list of over 50. I've narrowed it down to try and work on projects that didn't give me exact-ish floss usage to better gauge what I need to buy next time I go on a DMC raid at Joann's. This gets rid of all kits that I've bought and Golden Kites. HAED's are iffy because they give me stitch counts and I've estimated them on my spreadsheet. I've been left with the following:

  1. In the garden
  2. Fantasy Triptych
  3. black stallion
  4. stargazer lily
  5. Romeo and Juliet (TW)
  6. Cinderellas prince
  7. horses of the apocalypse
  8. legend of spellcasters
  9. legend of dragons
  10. stroke of midnight 
  11. dragon carousel 
  12. best friend
  13. fairy spell
  14. fairy melody
  15. princess and dragon
  16. minstrel
  17. blue dragon fairy
  18. sleepy hollow
  19. midnight waltz
  20. Cinderellas coach
1-6 and already started, the rest are ready to go. There are always exceptions as I'm still working on Peacocks and I will be stitching at least one GK.

Comments

  1. Great idea to concentrate on a lesser number. I'm trying to work on 30 as CJC and this year it includes WIPs, so that works better for me. Fingers crossed you get some finished to add to your stash budget!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm going to finish at least one project. ;)

      Delete
  2. I love the titles of all these patterns! Can't wait to see progress pics. You probably have some already, but I'm behind in my blog reading/commenting and am covering them in order. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure there are pictures of all the finished patterns on my stash list (a tab at the top of my blog). I know some of the links are broken and I intend to remedy that soon, but it's a start.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

Page 5 finished