DWTS Season 23: Week 3

Odd formatting, but okay...

Babyface vs. Jana

Babyface. He looked stiff. Stepped through the routine. I agree with the scores.

Jana. I liked this one better. I actually saw triple steps. I agree with the scores.

I agree with the decision.  

Rick vs. Vanilla Ice
 
Rick. Paso by the numbers. I like her dress. Too high.

Vanilla ice. He was more into the dark vibe of the song. Had posture problems. Too high.

I agree with the decision.

James vs. Ryan
 
James. Not too much content. Needed more hips on the Cuban breaks. I agree with the scores.

Ryan. He walked through it when he did move. I agree with the scores.

Neither had much cha cha, but James did the technique better in what I did see. I agree with the decision.

Terra vs. Calvin
 
Terra. Pretty. I agree with the scores.

Calvin. He moved. More than some other male contestants. I agree with the scores.

I have to give the round to Calvin. They were put they're because I'd the height differences. I agree with the decision

Amber vs. Maureen
 
Amber. Not enough hips in the actual salsa. I agree with the scores.

Maureen. Also not moving her hips. I'll give her the scores.

I agree with the decision only because Maureen had a traditional salsa.

Laurie vs. Marilu
 
Laurie. I liked it but I'm worried about the hold break and lift. I agree with the scores.

Marilu. Too far apart in the hips and more tentative. I agree with the scores.

I agree with the decision.

Overall, I think the judges got it right just basing the night on each pairing and not looking at everyone in an overall ranking.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

DWTS season 16: week 8