DWTS Season 25: Cast

The cast has been revealed for season 25.

25? Ack.

Shark Tank entrepreneur Barbara Corcoran with Keo Motsepe
The last shark that came on the show was not good, but he ended up marrying his partner so I think that was the better prize. I don't think that will happen this season. Hopefully she'll surprise me with her dancing, but I'm not holding my breath.

’80s icon Debbie Gibson with Alan Bersten
Congrats to Alan for being made a pro. I know of Debbie, but she was before my time for me to really know anything about her.

NBA player Derek Fisher with Sharna Burgess
No clue who he is, but I assume he's tall and will have trouble with the frame due to height differences. Thankfully Sharna is one of the taller pros (although she's probably still shorter than me)

Property Brothers star Drew Scott with Emma Slater
Drew should be likable even if he can't dance. But at 6'6", he's another tall guy who may have trouble with the height difference in frame.

Actor Frankie Muniz with Witney Carson
While I never watched the show that made him famous, I believe he still has a fan base and will hopefully have a pleasant personality.

Singer/actor Jordan Fisher with Lindsay Arnold
Who?

YouTube star Lindsey Stirling with Mark Ballas
I love her music. She actually danced with Derek in one of her videos so she should be able to keep up with Mark. I believe she'll make the finals.

Singer Nick Lachey with Peta Murgatroyd
Former boy bander, should hopefully have some moves.

WWE wrestler Nikki Bella with Artem Chigvintsev
I literally only know her because she was on a Who's Line is it Anyway? episode. Her and her sister were good sports so she should be likeable.

Pretty Little Liars star Sasha Pieterse with Gleb Savchenko
No clue but the last actress from this show did pretty well.

NFL player Terrell Owens with Cheryl Burke
No clue. But football players tend to do well in the rankings even if they're not the greatest dancers.

TV personality Vanessa Lachey with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Hopefully can dance. Interesting that her and her husband are competing with pros who are also married.

Paralympic swimmer Victoria Arlen with Val Chmerkovskiy
I have no idea who she is, or what her disability is, but the show has proven in the past that you can go far and be really good even with everything not in perfect order.

I don't see Sasha. I guess he's in charge of planning his wedding?

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

Page 5 finished