DWTS Season 25: Week 1

Cute opening. Welcome to season 25. 

Terrell. Good when he's not doing cha cha. I saw heel leads and technique was almost non existent. I'll give him the scores for the entertainment factor. 

Debbie. Pretty. Her frame needs some work. I don't know how she'll handle Latin. I'll give her the scores

Sasha. She seemed to get behind or forget the steps at the beginning. Not much cha cha. A bit careful. A little high. 

Drew. A bit fast for a foxtrot and his footwork was messy. He tried. Height difference is going to be a problem. Ill give him the scores. On par with the other dancers so far.

Barbara. Too many stops. Too careful. No hips. Too high? 

Jordan. First potential finalist I've seen. Might be a bit too hyper. Hopefully he can pull off Latin. I agree with the scores. 

Nick. Knees were bent the entire time. Wasn't very good. I'll give him the scores but a tad high. 

Vanessa. Much better than her husband. Weight was a bit back on the new Yorkers but not bad. I agree with the scores. 

Frankie. A bit stompy but had potential for ballroom. Not sure about Latin. I agree with the scores. 

Nikki. A bit one note. Frame wasn't bad. I'm interested to know how she'll dance out of frame. I'll give her the scores. 

Derek. Lifts were good. But the salsa was weak. Too high for me. 

Victoria. Not bad. A bit hoppy but considering her timeline very good. I love the outfit. I'll give her the scores. 

Lindsey. Best of the night but I'm not surprised. Sharp and clean. A few arm positions were a bit odd. I agree with the scores. 

So the front runners so far are Jordan, Vanessa, and Lindsey. Probably going home first is Barbara.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket