DWTS Season 25: Week 2 Ballroom night

I like that everyone is doing ballroom one night and Latin another. Takes me back to earlier seasons. 

Debbie. She had no frame. A bit of being pulled along. Too high. 

Nikki. I didn't see any waltz. No rise and fall. Too much posing. Too high. 

Lindsey. Cute. Should've been in hold more but that's Mark not her. A little low as I think that will be one of the better dances. 

Barbara. A basic tango but very beginner. I think she forgot a few things. Left hand wasn't in the right position. Knees should've been bent. Too high. 

Nick. Much better than his Latin. A bit one note and mellow in performance. I'll give him the scores but a tad high. 

Drew. Not too sure why they did that high stepping move so much. His energy didn't match the energy of the song. Too high. 

Vanessa. A little off balance at the end. A few odd leg placements. I'll agree with the scores. Tad high. 

Frankie. That was way too fast for a tango. I think his legs were a bit too far apart at times. A tad too high for me. 

Terrell. Raunchy foxtrot. Better than last week. But he walked through most of the dance. Too high for me. 

Sasha. Frame was nice. But very little basic Viennese waltz given how short tonight's dances are. Too high. 

Victoria. She was leaning to far forward with her upper body which caused her lower body to be too far from Val. Her dress is interesting. I'll give her the scores. 

Derek. He was smooth. But technique still needs work. I agree with the scores. 

Jordan. A few places a little too sharp but good. 

And going home is Barbara. Not really surprised. 

I'm surprised with 2 dances that the level rose like it did. I don't know who will be going home tomorrow. 

Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.