DWTS Season 25: Week 2 Latin night

Hot opening.

Nikki. No bounce, no hips. Very basic samba but not executed well. Too high. 

Victoria. I didn't see much rumba. Tricks and pauses. Too high. 

Derek. Paso by the numbers. It fell flat for me. Too high. 

Sasha. Tiny bit of bounce. Almost no hips. Too high. 

Nick. Odd song choice. He walked through it. A bit soft in execution. How does Peta have abs like that? Tad too high. 

Jordan. Probably one of the best male sambas I've seen on the show especially for week 2. Some technique was a little off (probably due to the shoes he practiced in). I agree with the scores. 

Drew. Bent knees and no hips. She danced around him. Too high. 

Debbie. I didn't feel the passion. Felt dance by numbers on her part. Too high for me. 

Vanessa. Not bad. It was clean and she used her hips for the majority of the dance. The pants were odd. I agree with the scores. 

Terrell. No hips. Flat footed. Not very good. Too high. 

Lindsey. Fun. Could've used a bit more hip movement during the basics. I agree with the scores. 

Frankie. More funk than cha cha. I think he picked up his knees a bit too much in the cha cha portion. A little too high for me. 

And leaving is Debbie. I can see why. She got a bit lost in the bigger personalities. 

Overall everyone did better last night but Latin is exposes things more then ballroom. 

Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket