DWTS: Season 27 - Week 1 - Night 1

Cute opening. Very Busby Berkley.

Mary Lou. Not bad. But very straight and stiff. No hips during actual cha cha moves. Not a 7.

Milo. Not much actual cha cha, but it was fun. Knees were too bent. He felt a bit loose and he may have trouble controlling his limbs during a jive. I'll give him the scores.

Evanna. I liked it. She had the head position right but was too straight in hold. I like her dress. I'll agree with the scores. 

Danielle. Not bad. Simple but well done. Frame needs some work. I had to laugh at the dog flopped over in the middle of the floor during rehearsal. I agree with the scores.

Bobby. Uh... Credit for moving through that song but that's about it. Stiff, flat foot, artistic after the dance. Too high.

Juan Pablo. Oh look, hips. But I had a feeling he would be able to dance coming into the show. I'll give him the scores.

Nikki. I concur with her comment about Gleb, but there were no hips in the salsa. Feet were bad. Too high.

Alexis. It was careful and well placed. Small hiccup on the kicks and flicks. Points for the split. What happened with the cameras at the end? I'll give her the scores.

John. Not bad. He looked down at her a little too much. Posture needs work. He may have issues with Latin. I agree with the scores.

Tinashe. Pretty good. Lost balance on some spins. I agree with the scores.

Nancy. She kept up but they were too far away in frame. Looked more comfortable in hold but needs to work on the frame. Too high.

Joe. Fish out of water was an appropriate song. Very off time from Jenna. Too high.

Demarcus. Fun. Footwork and technique were lacking. Better if you ignored his lower body. Too high.

Joe may be going home based on the dance. 

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

Page 5 finished