DWTS Season 27: Week 1 - Night 2

I love pro dances.

Demarcus and Tinashe are safe. No surprise.
Nancy is in jeopardy. Not really surprised. 
Joe is safe. Uh, why? How? 

Kids were cute. 

Juan Pablo is safe
Nikki in jeopardy. Thought so
John is as well. 
Bobby is safe. Hopefully he calls down a bit. 
Alexis is in jeopardy. A little surprising, but she may not have connected despite the social media followers. 

Milo is safe. Thought he would get through. 
Danielle is in jeopardy. A little surprised Gen how voters climb to other dancers with disabilities. 
Evanna is safe. 
Mary Lou is in jeopardy. Little surprised but she wasn't great.

I know hardly anyone from the cast of the junior edition.

Twist, John is actually safe and doesn't have to dance.

Mary Lou. Needs to work on her feet, she doesn't seem to bend her knees at all and makes it wooden. A little high but I'll give her the scores.

Danielle. She forgot part of the routine and got a little stuck. I'll give her the scores.

Nikki. Still no hips in the basic salsa. Too high.

Alexis. Still very careful. She looked tired at points. I'll agree with the scores.

Nancy. Still too upright in hold. I didn't see the body contact the judges did. A little high.

And going home is Nikki. I agree with the elimination. 

Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket