Meeting goals

So far I've met and exceeded the 8 hour goal on the July challenge pieces I've worked on. Did three more rows on The Accolade. Finished the back edge of her belt.


Also started the border for the M.A.P. Will continue to work on this throughout the SAL.


A close up of the corner so you can see the colors I chose.


And finally started the Under the Sea SAL. After working on 40 ct, the 28 count fabric seemed so easy to see...


A bit late but, my patriotic outfit for the Fourth of July while stuck at work.


Comments

  1. Great work meeting your goals. Beautiful work on everything. Oh no a reminder I need a pull out my UTS SAL. Love it. Thanks for the reminder. I need to add the last 5 months. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket