New challenges

Two more ornaments are finished.


So, thanks to a post from Katie about a facebook group, I found a new cross stitch challenge just in time for July.


As you can see I've already completed one letter of the challenge (O for the above Owl). I've picked up The Accolade. I have 5 new starts planned, including a kit (which is my vacation piece) and 2 SALs (one ongoing, one completed but I never started. Oops.)
Also using Waterfall Dragons as the current HAED challenge which is to stitch 10,000 stitches on a single piece before the end of the year. They estimate it's about a 1.5 pages. It's doable.

Got a few pieces of stash in the mail, waiting on a yard of fabric.


Oh look, a bag of floss from Joann's... I did see they now carry the 35 new colors and the etoile line.


I did find the missing project bag, it was at my parents. Phew, crisis averted.

Replacement dragon came, still a bit broken, but I can probably "fix" it by finding something to replace the spike. I'm not sending it back again.


And obligatory Clyde photo.

Comments

  1. Fantastic finishes! I'm glad to see someone else joining in with the challenge. I love it and I'm glad to see so many others joining in. Great new stash. I have the dragon biscornu just need to do it up. Lovely floss. Beautiful dragon and I hope it fixes easily. Hi Clyde!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

Page 1 finished