DWTS Season 28: Week 4

Let's see who they bring back for this week, besides Leah.

Sean. That song is not a paso. And he was too serious for the song. He walked through it. The flamenco section seemed soft. The 5s were generous. 

Ally. Looked somewhat frenetic during the kicks and flicks section. Little high. Maybe 7s.

Kel. Not bad. Looked a bit flat foot at times, but there were some hips involved. I'll give him the scores. 

Kate. Interesting song choice, felt more cha cha. A few odd lines in her upper body. Not the style I know the best, but a few things didn't really work for me. A bit high.

James. May have lost a bit of balance on the bench at the beginning, but that was fun to watch. A few transitions could've been smoother. Maybe a little low, but I agree with the scores. 

Hannah. I really don't like that song. One of the better dances of the night. Nothing horrible, but also nothing that made me go wow. I'll give her the scores. 

Lamar. Not as stompy as usual. I'll give him the scores, minus the 7.

Sailor. Nice to see Rumer. Some better hip action in the locksteps. New Yorkers were over rotated. Point your foot at the end! I like the dress. I agree with the scores. 

Lauren. Her frame wasn't too bad at the beginning, but got upright fairly quickly. Footwork wasn't too bad. I agree with the scores. 

Karamo. He was looking down at her so much it caused him to looked hunched over. Footwork was sloppy at the beginning. Knees were straight. Too high. 

Bottom 2 are Karamo and Lamar. Still I ask, who is voting for Sean? 

Going home is, Lamar. I agree. 

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Another blanket

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash