DWTS Season 28: Week 7

Happy Halloween! That was a fun opening.

Kel. Not a lot of jive and the bit I did see wasn't that good. He kept his legs too far apart during the chasses and kind of just jumped. It was fun to watch but for the dance he was supposed to do, not the greatest. Too high.

James. Two odd transitions, but I loved it. I agree with the scores.

Ally. It didn't draw me in. Maybe it was the music. I don't know. Maybe not 9s. but better then Kel.

Hannah. Felt like a dance by numbers. Too high.

Karamo. Felt frantic especially at the beginning. His hips were too far back. Too high.

Lauren. Not bad. The pauses seemed to drop the energy. Tad high.

Sean. He looked like he pranced through the jive. Frankenstein was an appropriate character. Too high. 

Kate. Props for an actual rumba, but no hips. I'll give her the scores, but maybe worth 7s.

Team dance round! 

Team trick. Spooky, interesting choreography, lighting a little dark. I agree with the scores. 

Team treat. Dancing next to pros unfortunately showed the lack of technique of most of the celebs. Too high. 

Bottom 2 are Karamo and Kate. Sean should be there in place of either one.

Going home is Karamo. 

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Another blanket

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash