DWTS Season 28: Week 5

It's Disney night! That opening was fun and sparkly.

Sailor. A pretty Viennese waltz. Mostly in shadow position. I agree with the scores.

Karamo. Very flat footed and hoppy. I think I saw heel leads. No hips. Didn't quite match the music, which was stretched until being a samba. Too high.

Kate. Cute. But a few places she was doing something odd that I can't quite put my finger on. A bit high.

Sean. He walked/clomped through that. Too high.

Ally. Pretty. He shoes were a bit distracting for me. Not sure how I like the style for that song. I don't know if I'd give it 9s.

Lauren. Very jerky, no hips or bounce. Not sure what the judges were looking at. Too high.

Note from the little mermaid live commercial. I had no idea shaggy could speak without a heavy Jamaican accent.

Kel. Jazz on this show is an excuse to do whatever choreography you feel like. It was fun to watch, but pretty simple. Not worth 9s.

Hannah. Pretty foxtrot. Hard to see her feet through the smoke and camera angles. But she still had that one level of bright smile and it didn't waver. A little too upright in hold. I'll give her the scores.

James. He was into it. A few times with the forward walks lacked a tad of intensity for me compared to the rest of the steps. I agree with the scores.

Bottom 2 are no one!

Double elimination next week? 

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Another blanket

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash