DWTS Season 28: Week 6

That opening skit confused me. And we're already halfway through the season? Sheesh.

Ally. That song made the Quickstep seem even more frenetic than usual. They seemed off. A bit high.

Kate. Really long fleckerl segment, not too long. A little too upright and some accents made it a bit jerky. Not worth 9s.

Kel. It was fun to watch. Don't get the polka dots on the costumes. Still don't think it was worth 9s.

Karamo. Felt dance by numbers in between the lifts. Too high.

Hannah. No hips and she seemed to be on her tiptoes the entire time. The bounce felt staccato. Too high.

Sailor. Not bad, but I felt Val pulled her along at times. Kicks and flicks were a little flexed. Not worth 9s.

Sean. Very jerky. Too high.

James. There were hips! Lost them on occasion but more than I've seen this season in this dance from anyone. I agree with the scores.

Lauren. And I was tearing up. I agree with the scores.

And bottom two are Sailor and Ally. Not the worst dancers left. Who's voting for Sean?

And going home is Sailor. While I don't think she would've won, she deserved to be around a little longer. 

Comments

  1. Was sorry to see Sailor go. I agree she should have stayed longer.

    My guess on who is voting for Sean....the Conservative Right.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

Another blanket

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash