Sunday, January 20, 2013

To new beginnings

Well, maybe not new on the cross-stitch front. Still working on The Accolade. I finished 11 more rows this past week. The sleeve has a lot of color changes. I now have 109 rows completed out of 425 making me about 25% complete on this piece. Another 3289 stitches completed and an estimated 380 hours of work so far. I don't know how much longer I'll keep working on this piece. The dark background is starting to get to me but at least by going across all 6 pages it's kept my attention. There are way too many pure background pages with nothing interesting going on in them in this piece.



I went dancing for four hours last Sunday. Ended up not being able to move well until Thursday when the muscles around my hips/butt stopped hurting. I realize they end up being sore when I'm not using proper technique or am dancing on bent knees for a while. I may end up going to this party while I'm going to school unless I can find a practice partner.

Tuesday is the start of classes for me. This should hopefully lead to a career where I'm not bored or wanting to bang my head against the wall. First class is script writing for fiction. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work on Accolade and hope you're feeling healed! Good luck with your classes. :x:

    ReplyDelete