An oldie

So I finished the peacock. Still have to finish sewing the body to the tail but it's done.


And I pulled out a really old UFO. The Accolade.


Something funny; after working on HAED's and Insanity, I could almost have done this like I normally do. I'm getting spoiled by the number of stitches of the same color next to each other. I am kicking myself for going across all six pages at once though. Makes it take a really long time for anything to appear as it takes me about 1.5 hours for each row.

That being said, I have six rows until the end of the 2nd row of pages. So almost have 12 pages complete out of 42.

Comments

  1. Excellent peacock and nice to see Accolade again! At least stitching that way you shouldn't get those page lines some people notice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I actually don't really see the lines. At least when it's flat.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket