DWTS Season 25: Week 7

Halloween comes early for DWTS. Prepare for spooky and scary routines and the team dances.

Victoria. Pretty. Simple. I'll give her the score.

Jordan. I liked it but I didn't see his hips forward. I'll give him the scores.

Nikki. Not very good. Mostly tricks and the jive content wasn't good. Felt like she walked through it. Too high for me.

Vanessa. It felt stiff to me. Maybe because it was zombies? I'll give her the scores.

Terrell. Not bad. Frame wasn't bad but I think he needed to tuck his butt under more. A little high.

Lindsey. Pretty good considering the pain she must be in. I agree with the scores.

Frankie. Interesting concept I don't think he really did anything. Too high for me.

Drew. Cute. A little high for me.

Team round

Team monster mash. Cute. Nikki still can't jive. It was a bit hectic. I guess I'll give them the scores.

Team phantom of the ballroom. I love this play and the dance captured it. I agree with the scores.

And going home is Nikki and Vanessa. Surprise (?) double elimination. I know it was hinted at but not truly confirmed. I agree with Nikki leaving but I thought Vanessa should've stayed around for a bit longer.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket