DWTS Season 25: Week 4

Most memorable year, aka make sure you have tissues on standby.

Frankie. Not bad. His frame felt high. Too high. 

Terrell. He paused too much. Churches waltz is supposed to flow. Too high. 

Nikki. I didn't much dancing. Almost all tricks. Too high. 

Nick. He did good but that isn't really a ballroom dance. Still too high. 

Lindsey. Very pretty. First tears of the night for me. I agree with the scores.

Derek. I liked it. There were a few places he seemed to blank for a split second on the routine. A tad high but I'll give him the scores. 

Jordan. Very good. I agree with the scores. 

Sasha. I can tell she's hanging onto Gleb in hold due to her elbows. It was decent. Too high. 

Vanessa. Unfortunately I didn't see any hip movements. Better than some of the others that got that score. So too low. 

Drew. Fun but he needed more control over his limbs. I'll give him the scores for entertainment value and having his brother join. 

Victoria. Decent. A few iffy footwork places. I'm so not used to Val clean shaven. I'll give her the scores. 

And going home is Derek. I would've been happy with either of the bottom two. 

Disney week is next! 

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash