DWTS Season 25: Week 6

It's a night at the movies.

I loved that opening. And the giant staircase is back (kind of). Ah, early Hollywood. 

Nikki. It was ok. A few iffy sections. I liked the glitter snow at the end. Or was it supposed to be rain? Don't know if I would give it 9s.

Drew. He was bent forward at the hips rather than his hips being forward. And he got off time at the beginning of the group section. High. Definitely not a 9.

Nick. It looks steampunk rather than western. That was awful. Hoppy and stilted. Too high. 

Victoria. It was a bit hard to see if she had the posture with all that padding. But I liked it. I'll give her the scores. 

Terrell. Decent. Definitely fun. His kicks and flicks weren't bad but other steps looked a bit flat. The spy theme helped control his long limbs. I'll give him the scores. 

Frankie. Fun. Got off a few times. I agree with the scores. 

Vanessa. Her frame wasn't quite right. Her skirt unfortunately fell off early. I agree with the scores. 

Jordan. I saw hips! A few places he forgot them but he actually used him most of the places he was supposed to. I'll give him the scores. 

Lindsey.  The lifts were cool. I think she kicked herself in the back of the head. I agree with the scores. 

And going home is Nick. It's about time. 

Comments

  1. I normally hate the dances that they portray as "Argentine Tango" on DWTS. And I was prepared to despise anything with "Argentine Tango" and "sci-fi" in the same sentence. But I was riveted. Very interesting dance. Very well done. Sometimes I like being wrong. This was one of those times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.