Change of schedule

So, this post is a little later than I've been posting, but as my schedule at work got changed to Monday to Friday (yay!) I figured posting Wednesday was a little odd. Although it's only for the last 2 weeks. I still haven't managed to find a new job, but I've been a bit lazy as my brain has latched on to "Off for the holidays" and also might try and find something not in news. At least something that has snow days.




My Halloween costume. This is probably the fourth time I've worn this, but the wig is new. Actually won it last year from Nene Thomas's facebook group.


A few funny photos of Clyde in his tree.



Comments

  1. Love your outfit and wig. They look fantastic. The giraffe is adorable. The other two finishes are wonderful as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

Another blanket

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash