Stitch Maynia Days 4-9


Didn't think taking a picture of where I ended up for Day 3 was worth it, especially since I'm going to re-kit it myself later.

But we have Day 4, Black Cat Halloween SAL:


Day 5, Leopard by Luca-S:
This is my first time working with gridded fabric. While it has a few positives, like counting over to the top left corner after finding the center, I found myself not paying much attention to it.



Day 6, Secret Door:

Day 7, Cats Through Time SAL:

Day 8, Lily Pond Dreams:
I had bought the fabric too small and the wrong count. I never really liked the color despite it being the recommended fabric. So I stash dived for a new piece and asked for help with a floss toss. Ended up choosing Charizma which was the overwhelming favorite. Makes it look like twilight too.


And Day 9, Cirque des Circles.
For a brief moment I thought I had done it again and set aside a too small piece of fabric. Which would have been true it I did this over 2. However it was pefectly adequate for over 1. Which is what I apparently had originally intended based on the amount of floss I had bought.

Comments

  1. Great work on your Maynia projects. Love the Cirque de Circles on black fabric. That gold thread is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

DWTS season 16: week 8