Sunday, March 18, 2012

more cats

An update on 'cats, cats, cats'. It's almost halfway completed. At least in terms of where on the chart I am. I believe the chart to be bottom heavy with the cross-stitches while the top has a bit more of just backstitching as indicated by the heart and randomly placed black squares.

I did not get my dress back from my teacher so pictures are still not available. I'll have it Tuesday, I hope. I have to wear it Saturday and I still have a few things to do once he's finished stoning it. I did have it on last week and it moves really cool.

3 comments:

  1. Looking good Katie. Cant wait to see pics of THE dress.

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Progress! You are moving right along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the dress is gonna be a winner, Katie. Good work. And Cats, Cats, Cats is coming right along. Keep it up, and you'll be done before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete