Monday, September 30, 2013

A change up

No cross-stitch this week. Well, I did work a bit more on Grand Ball but I couldn't keep my mind interested in it. I found myself watching the TV more than stitching. My next few random numbers brought me to new pieces or once that really needed my attention. I didn't quite feel up to that so I pulled an afghan out of the closet.

I made several of these. I also remembered why I put it away. I had to make 32 of them. I have 11 now. 21 to go. Oh joy.

But I made most of this guy today in a few hours. Isn't he a cute little octopus?
If he's anything like the cat I made, he'll be joining my household for a while even if I put him on Etsy. Which reminds me, I need to take a better photo of that shawl I made and put it on there...

On the dance front, I have a partner now so I'll be getting back into competitions soon. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Love the octopus! And at least you have one more of those crochet pieces made. Hope your new partner works out well!

    ReplyDelete