2013 in review

I'm not quite sure I can believe a year has gone by. It's been a busy year. I started and finished my Masters this year. I took a break from dancing due to lack of funds and when I started to get back into it, at least socially, I found another amateur to dance with. We have our first competition together in mid-January.

These were last years goals:
  1. Find a part-time job.
  2. Complete a UFO in my stash (or complete at least 4 pages of a BAP).
  3. Lose five more pounds.
  4. Complete my Masters with a 3.5 GPA.
  5. Get an internship.
  6. Rip my CD collection to my computer.
  7. Write another story.
  8. Attempt Script Frenzy in April (coincides with one of my classes)
How well did I fair?
  1. Didn't quite look hard enough plus school kept me pretty busy.
  2. I finished lots of projects but none I would really consider a UFO. Seven cross-stitch, 1 dress, and five crochet
  3. I actually lost 10. I think this makes up for not quite reaching my goal last year.
  4. Completed my Masters with a 4.0.
  5. Got two for the summer.
  6. Done. Except for the few CDs that are in my car.
  7. Did that. Somehow.
  8. Completed that as well but didn't quite get the whole story turned into a script. I do have 100 pages of it done though.
Not bad I think. So what are my goals for next year
  1. Find a job. This is a must but I'd prefer sooner rather than later. The job hunt will start Jan. 2.
  2. Stitch only from my stash that I have at the moment. (see button on right and additional post here)
  3. Complete some sewing projects (my own additional stitch from stash)
  4. Reorganize my craft closet, again. It's nice for a while but gets messy after a bit. Will be easier to accomplish after #2 & #3 have been worked on.
  5. Clean up my facebook friends.
  6. Write something, or come up with an idea that I can produce myself without the backing of a major studio.
  7. My mom's goal for me is to find a boyfriend.
2014 will be interesting. I wish you all a Happy New Year.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket