DWTS Season 25: Week 10 - Night 1

It's the finale. Only two more nights for this season.

Nice but understated opening.

Redemption round.

Drew. Pass Doble. Better than his first one but still lacking in shaping, posture, and footwork. I'll give him the scores.

Frankie. Foxtrot. I felt it came off as stiff at times. A few steps looked choppy. Too high.

Jordan. Charleston. While it was all danced and recognizable as a Charleston, the song was an odd choice. I agree with the scores.

Lindsey. Quickstep. They kept body contact throughout but I felt her left elbow dropped to much. I agree with the scores.

The freestyles!

Drew. Cute and fun. Although I spent most of it with an eyebrow raised wondering what they were doing. Too high for me.

Frankie. At times it felt like dance by numbers. I haven't had to say that in a while. But he seemed off time in areas and had trouble keeping technique with the steps. Too high for me.

Jordan. Good dance. Very him. I agree with the scores.

Lindsey. I loved that. How did she keep playing while upside down? I agree with the scores.

Going home is Drew.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

Page 1 finished