DWTS Season 25: Week 8

I liked that opening.

Terrell. I liked the song but I don't feel he danced it well. His toes were not pointed when I felt they should've been. The flicks were off too. Not sure what the judges saw. Too high for me.

Drew. I think he had more rise and fall during his viennese waltz. It was pretty. But I think Emma danced more than him. A bit high for me.

Victoria. She didn't do too many steps. Steps weren't as sharp as she could do. A bit high for me.

Lindsey. Not bad. She looked a bit hoppy. Samba is a down bounce. A few places were iffy. Were her shoes fuzzy? I agree with the scores.

Frankie. Not bad. A few spots were a little off for me. I'm somewhere between Carrie Ann and Len. Too high for me.

Jordan. I liked it but it was also a bit odd. I agree with the scores.

Trio round.

Terrell. With Kelly Monaco. He really didn't do much. The girls danced around him as he pretty much stood in place. Nice abs though. Too high.

Drew. With Rashad Jennings. Rashad was better. Very shiny. Too high for me.

Victoria. With Laurie Hernandez. Cute. I think Victoria's energy didn't match Laurie's. The kicks and flicks needed work. I'll give her the scores but a bit high.

Lindsey. With Kristi Yamaguchi. Not quite what I was expecting. But definitely quirky. And they all matched. I agree with the scores.

Frankie. With Alfonso Ribeiro. That was fun. There was one place Frankie looked off balance. A few other places were a hair off. I'll give him the scores.

Jordan. With Corbin Bleu. That was fun. I agree with the scores.

And leaving tonight is Terrell. I agree. He didn't actually do anything tonight.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

Page 5 finished