DWTS Season 25: Week 10 - Night 2

Cute opening and an interesting little number to bring us back after the first round.

Redo round starts.

Lindsey. Jive. She closed her feet more than the original. I'm happy. I agree with the scores.

Frankie. Argentine tango. Still pretty good. I think the lack of wig took away a little of the sexiness of the original. I'll give him the scores.

I love watching Val dance.

Jordan. Samba. Missing a little bounce for me. I'll give him the scores.

Derek. No hips.

Ah. Hot shirtless men dancing. Terrell tried to match them. Didn't quite work in the dancing aspect but I'll give him a 10 for the abs.

Nice dance from the troupe.

Vanessa. Frame needs work but the skirt stayed on this time.

I like that song by Lindsey.

Nikki, Sasha,  and Debbie. I think they had to simple the choreography for a reason. There was also a big difference in voice quality between Debbie and Jordan.

They're making me get in the Christmas mood and missing dancing at the same time.

Drew. Still a bit awkward but his brother joined him again.

Fusion dances start.

Lindsey. Tango/Cha cha. Cute. Very good. I agree with the scores.

Frankie. Tango/foxtrot. The tango looked like he was walking through it except for the chasses. Too high for me.

Barbara. Thankfully the shirtless boys distracted from her awful dancing.

Jordan. Salsa/paso. Where was the salsa? Looked mostly like hip hop to me. Too high for lack of salsa.

Third place is Frankie. Appropriate placing given the other two.

The winner is Jordan. He deserved it.

Comments

  1. YES YES YES!!!
    Frankie DID look like he was walking his way through that tango. I saw no fox trot.
    Ditto for the fusion with salsa. There was zero salsa and I commented that I wanted to know who thinks that these dances are actually what they claim to be. I loved it, but you are right, it was maybe hip hop but I have never seen salsa done like that. Loved it anyway. Jordan can do pretty much no wrong.
    LOL yes !Thank God for the shirtless hunks in front of Barbara. That was embarrassing.
    And YES.
    I love to watch Val dance.
    Great comments as usual, looking forward to your blog next season, which apparently will be all athletes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket