Lots of things

I continued to work on Sassy Cat. Coincidentally my throat started feeling odd. I don't know if it was the sudden cold weather or the fact that I was working with wool yarn that shed when I separated the strands. I'm allergic to wool, but can work with it. Assuming I don't inhale it apparently.


So I put Sassy away. And made a wreath. The snowman glows. So did not realize it did that when I bought the kit.


And yesterday since I was somewhat brain dead and needed something somewhat mindless (but not quite as mindless as repetitive crochet rows) I pulled this guy out of my closet. Managed to finish the half stitches. Now to backstitch with metallic thread. 


My extra ball of yarn came to finish the tree skirt. And somehow I've been slowly catching up to where I should be for NaNoWriMo.



Excuse me while I go write. The first 20 chapters (as of the initial posting of this blog) can be found here.

Comments

  1. Yay, the dragon is AWESOME, and so is the wreath. I love that the snowman glows. I'm assuming it's battery operated. Hopefully, you'll get a lot of time out of the batteries. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the wool though. I'm allergic to so much, I just take an allergy pill every day, and get on with it, lol. I'm also allergic to my Yes Dear, and green things (plants of pretty much any kind), smoke, smog, pollen, mold... The list goes on and on. Hopefully, you'll feel much better ASAP.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

DWTS season 16: week 8