DWTS Season 25: Week 9

Semi finals.

Dancers pick. Pro picks song that represents celebrity.

Drew. Very hoppy and stompy. A lot of things went wrong with this dance. Too high.

Victoria. I kept seeing on Twitter that we were going to cry during this. Didn't get there for me. I'll give her the scores but a little high for me.

Jordan. It was danced well but that song was not an argentine tango for me and detracted from the dance. Not a 10.

Lindsey. I connected to that contemporary dance more than Victoria's. A few odd stops where I felt it just went flat. I agree with the scores.

Frankie. That was mostly hip hop and the salsa sucked. No hips. Too high.

Yay for pro dances.

Iconic dance round. Redoing really good dances from previous seasons.

Drew. Jazz by Corbin Bleu. Lift was cool but the dance didn't fit him well. Either too small or uncontrolled. Too high.

Victoria. Charleston by Amber Riley. Not bad. Twisting motion is still hit and miss with her feet. A little high for me.

Jordan. Jive by Paige Vanzant. That was fast. Few spots I think his feet couldn't catch up at the beginning. I agree with the scores.

Lindsey. Tango by Meryl Davis. It was good. It didn't have the same chemistry as the original but Maks is secure than Mark. I agree with the scores.

Maks looks like he's going back to his season 2 look. Hehe.

Frankie. Paso doble by Apollo Ohno. Posture was wrong and he felt too up and choppy to for the entire dance. Too high.

And going home is Victoria.

I would have sent home Frankie or Drew.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

Page 1 finished