DWTS Season 26: Week 1

And we're back with a 4 week athletes only edition.

Chris. Points for the open shirt and lifts but the basic salsa was a bit flat and almost nonexistent. Smoke obscured his feet too much at the beginning. I'll give the scores to him. For now.

Kareem. He barely moved. Too high.

Jennie. Not bad. A little hoppy and her frame needs work. A bit freeze and smile then move. I'll give her the scores.

Jamie. Too upright and tight. And that song is usually a foxtrot...

Mirai. I didn't see any hips during the basics... Tricks were good. A little high.

Arike. More hip hop than salsa. Wasn't great footwork or hips. Too high.

Adam. Sharp and clean. Best so far. I agree with the scores.

Johnny. Hoppy and game wasn't good. He looked down at her too much in hold. Stayed too high. Too high.

Tonya. Got less stiff as she went through the dance. Not bad. Too high. Not as good as Adam.

Josh. I liked it but there wasn't much cha cha and his feet were sloppy. I'll give him the scores.

And going home are Johnny and Jaime. I'm ok with them going home, but there were others I thought were worse.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket