Page finish

Page finish. I am done with the brown tree (for now).


Last 4 rows were annoying because my bulb died and my back up was a dark yellow. This photo was taken under it's light.

I also started trying to knit a hat. I've already started over once. First time through I kept doing 2 knits or purls in a row. Then I realized I was wrapping my yarn wrong for the knit stitch. Hopefully I've corrected that.

My ebay haul. Still waiting on 2 patterns and I also ordered some sewing patterns.


And here's Clyde enjoying a box today.


Comments

  1. Congrats on the page finish! Knitting in the round is so confusing. I've successfully managed one sock with magic loop though, so I must be getting better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.