DWTS Season 26: Week 4 finale

Finale. Two dances including freestyle. This went quick.

Tonya. I felt she was a bit loose and off balance in her turns. Very simple choreography. Way too high.

Josh. Not his best dance. He went through too many steps flat footed and the knees bent looked like he should've been doing tango. Way too high.

Adam. Best dance of the round. Cute, entertaining, and acrobatic. I agree with the scores.

Freestyle round!

Tonya. The leaps were a bit weak at the beginning, but credit for being flipped like that. Too high especially given what I think is coming up.

Josh. Powerful. Better than the first dance. A little high but i'll give him the scores.

Adam. Beginning was a little slow but the whole dance was definitely Adam. I'm really surprised they didn't do 10's but I felt it would've gone over better on SYTYCD.

Best part of the final dance number was the pro part at the beginning.

The winner is Adam. I agree with these results.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

Page 1 finished