DWTS Season 26: Week 3

Lots of former contestants are back tonight. Some were better than others.
They really slowed down that opening song.

Mirai. Not bad but I think Alan was pulling her around the floor at times. My focus was pulled to the pros at the opening. Hip contact wasn't maintained. Little high for me.

Meryl. Good, but not quite what I remember as her standard.

Jennie. A bit hiccupy during the basic steps. Other times it felt stepping through it rather than dancing. Bit high.

Nadia. Interesting routine.

Chris. It looked more Quickstep than foxtrot. He was ahead at the beginning and it was just too frantic. Way too high.

Von still can't dance.

Tonya. Step, pose. Step, trick. I didn't know that was a rumba until the banner came up. I think I saw heel leads and barely any hips in the one actual rumba step. Way too high.

Adam. That was good. I agree with the scores.

Josh. I liked it. I agree with the scores.

Ballroom battle round.

Jennie VS Tonya. Tough decision. Both were not very good. I agree with the audience. I think.

Adam VS Mirai. Another tough one but for the opposite reason. They were both good and had some of the same problems. I'll agree with the audience.

Chris VS Josh. Neither did the basic very well. But the tricks were good and I enjoyed the lack of shirts. I'll agree with the decision.

And going home are Mirai, Chris, and Jennie. Why is Tonya still in this? Should've been her instead of Mirai.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.