DWTS Season 27: Week 2

Cute opening. Although I miss pure ballroom openings.

Demarcus. A bit fast for a foxtrot. I think he had his arms /shoulders too high in hold. It was decent, but something was a bit off for me. A bit high but may end up being one of the better of the night.

Danielle. Not very good. I know she can't see, but technique was non existent. Too high. 

John. Felt more Broadway than Charleston. The Charleston parts were off. The rest was cute at least. Too high. Barely 7s for me.

Nancy. I saw heel leads, bent knees, not closing her feet on the chasses, and not actually moving during chasses and lock steps. Not very good. Too high.

Alexis. A few hiccups surrounding the skirt and I think she should be able to point her toes better. Didn't really feel like an Argentine tango. Too high.

Joe. Better than last week, but he also had far fewer steps. And the few he did felt like dance by numbers. Too high given he didn't do anything.

Tinashe. I liked it. The tricks were good and it felt like an Argentine tango if you put a different song to it. I'll give them the scores.

Milo. Cute. His loose style helped with this dance. Still hope he can control things even more for a slower dance. I'll give him the scores.

Mary Lou. I liked it. Frame was pretty good. I agree with the scores.

Juan Pablo. That was fun. Frame looked odd at times. I'll give him the scores.

Evanna. Not very samba-y. No bounce, no hips. Almost every move avoided those two things. Too high.

Bobby. Way too over the top with the expressions. I'm as confused as the judges look. Too high.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket