DWTS Season 27: Week 5

Disney night! Happiest night of the year.

Cute opening. Over the top, but cute. 

Alexis. Nice classic foxtrot. I saw connecting through the hips at points. Don't think her upper body was leaving far enough back. Don't know if it was 10s but I'll give her the scores.

Juan Pablo. Cute. He definitely got into it. Few footwork issues. Not 10s, but i'll give him the scores.

Demarcus. Lifts were great. Actual Charleston, not so much. Too high.

Evanna. Seemed a bit messy. Saw some missed connections. Too high.

Joe. Off time, looked lost, too much jumping up and down. I don't know what Carrie Ann was looking at. Too high.

Mary Lou. I felt it was a lot of moving through poses. Too high.

John. Not bad. I agree with the scores.

Bobby. Seemed more viennese than slow waltz. Didn't see much rise and fall or waltz. Too high.

Milo. His head was too far forward and he kept looking down at her. I think Whitney was standing too upright. No body contact. Too high.

In jeopardy, Demarcus and Alexis. 
Going home is no one. Free pass on Disney night. 

Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.