DWTS Season 27: Week 3

It's most memorable year night. Get the tissues ready.

Mary Lou. Not bad. Had a bit too much posing at the beginning. Head in hold didn't seem like it was always in the right direction. A little high. I would've given 7s.

Milo. Not very sharp, still had the loose quality from his first dance that I was worried about. I was entertained, I also love that song. I'll give him the scores but to high.

Nancy. No hips. Very much step, pose, turn. I didn't see what Carrie Ann was talking about. Too high.

Alexis. It was pretty. Good lifts. I'll give her the scores.

Evanna. Not bad, but body contact was lacking that would make that dance easier. I'll give her the scores.

Joe. Footwork was messy. He looked like he was shuffling along on his toes the entire time and knees were entirely too bent. Too high.

Juan Pablo. Was expecting more hips from him. Not bad for a guy, but few places looked a bit odd. Don't know if it was worth a perfect score.

John. Not bad. The rise and fall was nice and controlled. I'll give him the scores.

Bobby. A bit literal in the movements. His best dance so far. Maybe because he didn't go crazy at the end and respected what he was doing. I'm give him the scores.

Tinashe. I felt like she was dancing on her toes the entire time. No hips in most of the basic steps. Too high.

Demarcus. I liked the lifts, but something was missing. I did a showcase to a version of that song but it was Paso Doble and Viennese waltz.

Going home is Nancy. Given the bottom two, she was the one who should go home.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket