DWTS Season 27: Week 6

Halloween night.

Milo. Appropriately creepy. I agree with the scores.

John. Music did not fit the dance. I could see the steps but had issues feeling the paso. Felt too regal in posture. Little high but i'll agree with the scores.

Demarcus. Uh, no hips. Best part was the lifts. Not sure what the judges were looking at. Too high. 

Evanna. Not bad. I think she could've embraced the character more. Seemed to be cat lite. My mind wandered back to my cha cha routine to that song. A little high.

Bobby. Not really Argentine tango. And he seemed to not do much. Cute shoes on Sharna. I prefer the original version of the song. Too high.

Mary Lou. Felt a bit one note. Everything was on one beat and little was syncopated. Too high.

Ooh, hot shirtless guys dancing. Kinda needed that tonight.

Alexis. Seemed a bit like a jive which she did before. Music seemed a bit off time near the end... too high.

Joe. Lots of lifts, not much tango. She danced around him. Footwork was clunky. Too high.

Juan Pablo. I liked it. I agree with the scores.

In jeopardy is Mary Lou and Alexis. 

Going home is Mary Lou. I agree. Still wish Joe would go home sooner rather than later. 

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket