back to dancing

I just had my first lesson of the new year. Went over tango and started the new cha cha choreography. Fairly productive for the lesson. Still have a ways to go before the comp in march.

As for my latin dress, I have no idea what's wrong with my brain when it comes to making it. First, i forgot I needed a zipper and cut the back in 1 piece. Luckily the pattern had already accounted for that. But upon cutting it, I for some reason ended up cutting the front in half. Stupid mistake, so I ended up cutting the front piece again and split the back, then sewed them together and did the darts. Decided I'm just going to attach a skirt to the bodysuit once I've finished with it. Next part is to finish sewing the seams. First time using the serger so wish me luck.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.