I just had my first lesson of the new year. Went over tango and started the new cha cha choreography. Fairly productive for the lesson. Still have a ways to go before the comp in march.
As for my latin dress, I have no idea what's wrong with my brain when it comes to making it. First, i forgot I needed a zipper and cut the back in 1 piece. Luckily the pattern had already accounted for that. But upon cutting it, I for some reason ended up cutting the front in half. Stupid mistake, so I ended up cutting the front piece again and split the back, then sewed them together and did the darts. Decided I'm just going to attach a skirt to the bodysuit once I've finished with it. Next part is to finish sewing the seams. First time using the serger so wish me luck.