One quarter of the way done

Yes, 1/4th done (rough estimate) As you can see, I've moved on the the lower left quadrant of Frederick and what was dominated by brown, red and gold, now has some blue and purple. I realize the picture's a little dark, I didn't have him illuminated by my stitching light when I took it.

















 As for the dress, the bodysuit now looks like a swimsuit. I just have to finish off the elastic on the upper edges and fit the bra to it and it'll be wearable. Then I stick the skirt on and I'm ready to add the fringe. Yippee!

And yes, those are my fuzzy slippers to the right of the picture.

Comments

  1. Looking good on both. I love your Fred. He's gonna be done before you know it at this rate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

DWTS season 16: week 8