Dwts season 18: week 5

I loved the opening. So fun.

Drew. He seemed cautious. During the part with genie, you could see he was not doing things as much as Cheryl. He needed to put his shoulders back when in hold. I guess I'll give them the scores.

Charlie. Cute routine. Felt a bit more Broadway rather than jazz but oh well. I'll agree with the scores.

Danica. Not to much body contact except for when they were spinning. She was a little to straight up. But it was cute. I don't know if it was 10s.

Amy. Unfortunately there wasn't very much Waltz. A lot of standing in place. But I knew ballroom would be hard for her. I think she was scored high for what she did.

Cody. Cute routine, but he had no samba technique. No hips, flat footed. He didn't look like he was dancing samba and was standing around a bit too much. I like her outfit. Too high.

Nene. She enjoyed the jazzy parts but she walked through the parts in hold. I don't know if she purposefully didn't straighten her legs on the first two kicks. Too high.

James. I know Peta can look like Elsa but I don't think that song was suited for a male celebrity. At times it seemed a bit disconnected from the lyrics. I just didn't feel this one tonight. The lifts were impressive. Too high.

Meryl. That song is usually a swing. Probably one of the best sambas technique-wise. It was slow. It was cute but hard to do a traditional samba to that song. I would've liked it to be a bit higher.

Candace. Very steppy. I recognized the samba but it looked very beginner and choppy. It didn't help her to go after Meryl with the same dance. Too high. Should not have been nearly the same score as Meryl.

Was not expecting Cody to go home tonight. Apparently his base want as big, or rabid, as I thought. But I also thought he'd split votes with James. 

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash